Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I have stated before I have created a batch input program of trans 9KE0 and it has table control to enter data in.

The row problem has been solved however now I encountered with a more challeging problem:

The visible lenght of the table is 15 rows and when processing comes to 16, it says no data for screen 0103 etc.

And I have too much rows to process.

What can I do?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means, after 15 rows your bdc program should do a page down and fill the values again.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member125661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Merhaba..Nasilsin ?

Do something like this.

data x_ctuparams type ctu_params.

x_ctuparams-defsize = 'X'. " This would freeze the resolution in any system to the std size.

x_ctuparams-dismode = 'N'.

x_ctuparams-updmode = 'S'.

call transaction <TCODE> using it_bdcdata options from x_ctuparams.

Hope this resolves your query.

0 Kudos

Merhaba Shareen Hegde, teşekkürler, sen nasilsin?

Turkce konusabiliyor musun? >> Can you speak Turkish?

I have used

perform bdc_transaction using '9KE0'. instead of call transaction.

Does it differ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

I tried to make the BDC for the tcode 9KE0 but it had some problems .

Has anybody used BAPI for the same .If same then please let me know .

This is real urgent .

Thanks

Edited byon Aug 30, 2011 5:37 PM

0 Kudos

If you're going to do BDC's this way, I'd suggest exploring any available new line options...is there a button, maybe lower left that moves the screen? If not, will =NEU or something similar move your screen down....if not, why not do a P+ after each row, after the first, and then always use subscript (02) or (03)? To do this, put the value in the line(02) or (03), press enter, press P+ in your bdc_okcodes, then repeat..... I've always found this far more reliable than trying to predict how many rows I could fill in a table control, via BDC session.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means, after 15 rows your bdc program should do a page down and fill the values again.