Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Regarding Purchase Requsition Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am making a report on purchase requisition and i have to display the details of which person has approved it and its date of approval. can anybody tell me which are the tables used in it to display it,example :-

1st Approval - Name of d person Date of Approval

2nd Approval - Name of d person Date of Approval

3rd Approval - Name of d person Date of Approval

Final Approval - Name of d person Date of Approval

this type of details i want to display in my report. if anybody gives me tables and details about it to make d report ,he or she will be definately REWARDED...

Currently i am using table EBAN,EBKN ..

Regards,

Ric.s

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check/Use the Tables

T161E and T161F for the PR Release info

by taking the related fields from EBAN

also check the Pur requisition Business Object BUS2105 Program for the other release info in SWO1 Tcode, you will find it

0 Kudos

hi,

i know this method but i want to have information regrading tables in which d details of it will be known.if u give me that info den u will be definately rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use these table to see who released and description

T16FC - Release code for particular release group

T16FD - Description for Release code

T16FG - Release Groups

T16FH - Descriptions of Release Groups

T16FK - Release Statuses

use BAPI to get release information for PR .

BAPI_REQUISITION_GETRELINFO.

reward points if useful.

Regards,

Vimal

Message was edited by:

Vimal Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

i am now using your strategy i got the names of it but now i am facing the problem dat when i execute the report it shows d same format but i want to show d name of the person who has actually released d PR . i want to know dat for it what filed from eban should be taken from <b>EBAN </b> which allows to show d only person who had released dis,if u help me out i will definately reward u again.

regards,

ric.s

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here you are going to release PR thru ME54 or ME55 transaction we are not going to specify who is going to release ( r u specifying anywhere else ) , its get released by release code, so release code text is the release person i think.

Release Code is nothing but the code given to a person who is authorized to release those PR's created under Release Strategy ( plz change me if im wrong )

<b>EBAN-FRGDT</b> is Release Date for PR.

Regards,

Vimal

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Actually ur right at ur point but in my report i want to display dat these are <b>particular PURCHASE REQUISITIONS and dese were released by by these person at these dates..</b>

for dat if u help me out i will definitely give points....

regrads,

ric.s