Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Logical DB LNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to use LDB LNM but I am relatively new and I cant seem to get all MSEG entries I want. If I use GET MSEG, it only gives me a single record of a particulart Mat Doc. Can someone tell me how I can actually pull all the entries from MSEG with this LDB?

Thanks.

Kenny

Message was edited by:

Kenny Martinez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The GET event together with the END-OF-SELECTION event, in an LDB acts similar to a select.. endselect statement. ie within this loop it will read record by record. If you need all the records, you will have to keep appending an itab & loop at the itab after the END-OF-SELECTION event.

Pl take a look at the Std Reports, RLMBXY00 & RMIDKRTR for the sample code.

~Suresh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Ive put NODES: MSEG already and still GET MSEG returns a structure and not a table. How do I return a table in an LDB?

Thanks in advance. Please help.

Kenny

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The GET event together with the END-OF-SELECTION event, in an LDB acts similar to a select.. endselect statement. ie within this loop it will read record by record. If you need all the records, you will have to keep appending an itab & loop at the itab after the END-OF-SELECTION event.

Pl take a look at the Std Reports, RLMBXY00 & RMIDKRTR for the sample code.

~Suresh