Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help in User-Exit for MM!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I am writing code in the Exit "EXIT_SAPLMGMU_001".

2. I have to pop-up error/warning messages for incorrect data entered in various fields/screens/views of MM01/MM02 transaction.

3. The Exit gets triggered when i press "SAVE" after modification.

4. When I create the Classification View, i enter the class type as "001" for material class.

5. Then i need to enter a value "Z_Product" in the class column(on the screen in classification view). This class is the "Product Class" (description).

My problem is to find this value that i enter on screen before "Save" i.e. when i am creating material for the first time in MM01, i dont want the error message to pop-up if i am entering any value in the class column and also entering values in the internal characteristics for that class.

Basically i want to read the values (before "SAVe") entered in the class column as well as want to know the values for the internal characteristics of the class.

For Class, the std. field is "RMCLF-Class" , but i have no buffer field available in my exit that contains the value for the Class. I have also tried using "Get parameter ID", but it doesnt work.

For Internal Characteristic values (of the class) that are entered in the tab(that appears on pressing "Enter" after filling the Class value) below the Class tab, i am fetching data from std. table AUSP to check for corresponding entries for that particular material number....but this table will get updated only after "SAVE" and so i would be able to read the values only in MM02.

Please help me in finding out a way for reading the class values & Characteristic values in my user-exit.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronak.

You can try with <b>'EXIT_SAPLCLFM_002' (CLFM0002)</b>. This is the exit for the classification view. You can get this for the transaction CL22N / CL24N.

This is also called in MM01 for classification values. This classification details are cross application components. So This is also called from other transaction.

Regards

Rusidar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CLFM0002 is used for classification data of customer,can it be used for MM?

Message was edited by:

Eddie Zhang