Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading CONDITIONS field from a info record to the legacy workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a legacy project to upload the data from the info records. In the source fields of the legacy I created three levels.

The first one contains the tables of the info record. Referring in the first field with a KEY in the indentifying field content to the second level. I also activitated the SELECTION PARAMETER FOR Import / Convert data. This level contains the EINA and EINE database tables to get his information from.

The second level refers to the CONDITION button in the info record. Here I used anothor KEY in the indentifying field content referring to the first level. This level in the source structure gets his data from the database tables KONP. Using KSCHL, KBETR, KMEIN, KPEIN and KONWA.

And using the table KSCHL as KEY2 in the indentifying field content referrring to the third level

The third level retrieves the data from database table KONM using KSCHL, KSTBM AND KBETR.

Here the table KSCHL is referred to again as KEY2 to make the link with the second level.

The txt files I created to upload the data from the INFO RECORD have the following structure:

For level 2

KEY KSCHL KBETR KMEIN KPEIN KONWA

1 PB00 20 CJ 1 EUR

And for level 3

KSCHL KSTBM KBETR

PB00 1 20

PB00 2 20

PB00 10 17

PB00 15 20

PB00 12 50

PB00 10 100

The problem is that when I want to Display Read Data i get 3 ´not written´ errors in the last level. The error is referring in level 3 to the following data which he cant read:

PB00 10 17

PB00 15 20

PB00 12 50

PB00 10 100

The weird thing is that when I change all the values in the table KBETR to 20 I have no more ´written errors´.

I´m stuck with this so some help would be helpfull.

thx.

Martijn

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think your using LMSW batch input method.

Object 0060 Purchasing info rec.

Method 0000

Program Name RM06IBI0

Program Type B Batch Input

here it will table one value like it will not take multipule values.

if you pass all records with 20 it will take the first value and its not show the error.

when you pass different values your getting the error...

KSCHL KSTBM KBETR

PB00 1 20

0 Kudos

Yeah thats right. I use the batch-input method of the LEGACY.

It works till I go to level 3. The weird thing is that it looks at the value of level 2 (KBETR) when writing the data.

At the moment the value is 20. So now it also reads the (KBETR) in level 3 because it has value 20.

But if I would change the value 20 in level 2 to another value it doens´t read value 20 of the thirth level anymore.

For example, when I chang the value in level 2 and (KBETR) and 3 to 30 it would not give my a writing error. In some way they are related.

For level 2

KEY KSCHL KBETR KMEIN KPEIN KONWA

1 PB00 20 CJ 1 EUR

And for level 3K

KSCHL KSTBM KBETR

PB00 1 20

PB00 10 17

PB00 15 20

PB00 12 50

PB00 10 100