Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updation of data base table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when we create or change the tranx va01 /va02 the data base tablea updated are vbak,vbap........,parrel to that i craeted a data base table with some fields of the sales order, i want to store the fields in the data base table when these to tranxs run, what i think is go to the standard module pool programme and pass the values to the created data base table into to the corresponding fields, is it correct and for every time i pass fields is needed updation,is it correct ,please provide the solution , i will be very thankful to u.

Thanks

Murali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TO achive this you need to write some custom code in one of the Sales User Exit. ( Include MV45AFZZ ).

Write your code such that when ever a sales order is created/changed, control of the program would go to your code, will take the values in the work area and then use the MODIFY statement to update/craete the entry in your table.

Regards,

Lalit

3 REPLIES 3

Vijay
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the solution could be before updating table you can check the table if it having the same record already or not using the key field(s) of ur table.

if the record is present dont update otherwise create entry in table.

regards

vijay

reward points if helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TO achive this you need to write some custom code in one of the Sales User Exit. ( Include MV45AFZZ ).

Write your code such that when ever a sales order is created/changed, control of the program would go to your code, will take the values in the work area and then use the MODIFY statement to update/craete the entry in your table.

Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to the include 'MV45AFZZ' there you can find the user exit "userexit_save_document" there you can write the code to update your ZTABLE, i think this is the right place to update you table.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Sreeram.