Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Customer Data

bilen_cekic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL to create the customer. No problem with this BAPI, but i want to update the customer data also with this BAPI. Is there a chance to do it ?

What should i use to update the customer ?

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you can use the same Function module to UPdate the data. You have to pass indicator 'U' to the field "KZ" in corresponding structures like T_XKNAS, T_XKNBK etc.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

What should i send on the KNA1 structure _ what will be the importint parameters ? should i send all importing parameters or just kna1 structre?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not tested this FM. I think, you should fill all the structures for which the data is inserted. For the TABLES parameters, you should pass existing values in T_Y* structrues and new values in T_X* structures.

Regards

Vinod

bilen_cekic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Don't write

BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA or similar bapi's please. i need all values on SD_MAINTAIN_ALL

i will not change adress only.

shrikanth_rathod
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the below link

Link: [;

I am also working on similar kind of requirement its better to Use Class CMD_EI_API method MAINTAIN_BAPI to create/Change customer master.

Regards,

Shrikanth R

0 Kudos

thank you i made it with that class 😃

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using class CMD_EI_API_EXTRACT with maintain method to update the communication details. But I also need to remove the communication details as and when required. I tried using task = D for deletion but it is not removing communication details.. for example telephone number or fax number or email id etc.

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,