Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable tp expand a delimited record in the view cluster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a view cluster containing 3 views - 1 top view and 2 subviews. In the top view, i can view the delimited record by using Expand-Collapse button. But in the sub view this is not happening. The Expand-Collapse button doesnt work and only the current record shows up.

However when i execute the individual view for the 2nd node from SM30 tcode, the Expand button shows all the delimited records. This is same for the 3rd view as well.

Is there some configuration I am missing while creating view cluster? I checked standard view cluster e.g. VC_5DWM_A and this works fine there.

Please let me know if you have a solution to this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharath

2 REPLIES 2

former_member209703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

It's hard to tell without having the actual example, but one thing you could try to do is check if the 'Expand-Collapse' button behaves the same way when testing the view cluster and the individual node.

INCLUDE LSVIMIXX Line No 188

PERFORM (vim_time_dep_dpl_modif_form) IN PROGRAM

You can also check if the relevant code is in your dynpro.

CHAIN.                                           "STB-19971105-165534
    FIELD V_5DWM_A-BEGDA.                           "STB-19971105-165534
    FIELD V_5DWM_A-ENDDA.                           "STB-19971105-165534
    MODULE TEMP_DELIMITATION ON CHAIN-REQUEST.      "STB-19971105-165534
   ENDCHAIN.                                        "STB-19971105-165534

Edited by: Jose Maria Otero on Sep 2, 2011 12:33 PM

0 Kudos

The code you have mentioned is present in the view flow logic.

The view shows all the records when executed from SM30. But in the cluster view ( tcode SE54 ) the subnode views only show the latest record after delimiting. The table has the old record as well.

All the views in the view cluster are in the same function group.