Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to update table usr03

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

am unable to update a data in table usr03 .can any one plz tell me how to update this table.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you update the User settings then the table will be updated with those changes, but i think you need to have the access to change the user settings

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

can u plz tell me in detail about user settings may be it can help me out do i have to go for su02

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks i hope ur solution can be helpful,but just tell me how to go for user setting and what all to change .i tried through su01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use FM BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The below are the function modules using table usr03 . please see the bold one function module it was used for updating the user information .

The list :

ADDRESS_READ_FOR_USER 

<b>ADDRESS_UPDATE_FROM_USER</b>

CV115_USER_CHECK
DELETE_ALL_DATA_OF_USER
ICL_CRM_ADJUSTERS_GET_DETAILS
MEDATA_EXAMPLE_1_GET_USERS
RMSA191_GET_TXT_R3USER
RSSM_SET_LOCAL_USER
SIGN_BUFFER_INSERT
SIGN_DOCUMENT_EXPAND
SIGN_SUBSCRIBE
SUSR_ADDRESS_READ_FOR_SADRP
SUSR_ADDRESS_UPDATE_FROM_SADRP   Transfer data to table USR03 when updating table SADRP
SUSR_RFC_USER_INTERFACE
SUSR_RFC_USER_INTERFACE_40
SUSR_SHOW_USER_DETAILS
SUSR_USER_ADDRESS_READ           Output user address data
SWF_CST_POPUP_RFC_USER
TMS_WBO_READ_USER_ADDRESS
TZ_USER_WORKAREA_INIT            Time zones: Initialize user work area (SAP internal call)
UMB_SERVICE_OWNER_NAME

and regarding the second message ... <b> if you use SU01 .... in change or SU02 .... CHANGING</b> of any user data will be updated using the Above Bold Function module only .

reward points if it is usefulll.........

Girish