Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to print pages of a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 5 pages to print in a smartform but unable to print all.max 2 pages are coming in print preview.

With out using driver prog can we do it.

please guide.

code snippet is attached herewith.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again

Give a note to mods to remove the original thread, please...

One can have only one main window with contents per smartform, but the contents of the Main window can flow over many pages... Meaning, move all the page break commands to the main window of the first page... It may be very unintuitive at first, but that's the way it works - any content defined in subsequent Main windows will not be output/processed. The main window on subsequent pages must have the same width as the one on first page.

cheers

Jānis

13 REPLIES 13

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All 5 page have table data or independant on each other pages?

You can give command go to Next page .

0 Kudos

tried with command line & counter option

0 Kudos

Can you please explain what are the data in 5 pages?  Only main data are flowing? or some condition pages? Try with Next page is same page.

0 Kudos

tried but not helping..

only texts i have in pages.

0 Kudos

Please check that any condition is there to print the pages in smartform.

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again

Give a note to mods to remove the original thread, please...

One can have only one main window with contents per smartform, but the contents of the Main window can flow over many pages... Meaning, move all the page break commands to the main window of the first page... It may be very unintuitive at first, but that's the way it works - any content defined in subsequent Main windows will not be output/processed. The main window on subsequent pages must have the same width as the one on first page.

cheers

Jānis

0 Kudos

trying

0 Kudos

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Its working

0 Kudos

I'm glad it does

cheers

Janis

0 Kudos

where was the problem?

0 Kudos

Page-breaks were divided over several main windows.

cheers

Janis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In future, please don't open numerous threads for the same discussion - I've locked your other one in the hope someone can help you here...

Cheers,

G.

0 Kudos

really sorry. Scn has blocked it.

they perhaps deleted this due to the title.

Again sorry for the problem occurred to you