Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate IDOCS using IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have written a program to post IDOCS using function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS .

In the debugging mode,I found that after the call of this function-module,sy-subrc is set to zero which means that this function-module is getting successfully executed.

But when I go to WE02 transaction code , i do not see any IDOCS being generated for IDOC Type ORDERS05 .

Please could someone help me out with this .

Regards,

Sushanth H.S.

5 REPLIES 5

paruchuri_nagesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check below link

http://allaboutsap.blogspot.com/search/label/ALE%20%2F%20IDOCs

regards

Nagesh.Paruchuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

But I need to know one very important thing .Does the function-module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS both create as well as post the IDOC or do we need any other function-module to create the IDOC.

If you any have any code written by you with this function-module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS please could you send it across to me.

I checked up my configuration and it is fine.After executing the function-module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS,sy-subrc is equal to 0.But after executing the program ,when I go to transaction WE02 , I do not find any Inbound IDOCS under WE02 .

Please could anyone of you help me out with this .It is really urgent.

Regards,

Sushanth H.S.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS is used to validate the IDoc control and data record. At the end, it will post the IDoc to the application if all condition are met.

This FM will NOT create an IDoc control and data record. Either you will need to have a middleware system (i.e SAP XI) or write your own program to perform data transformation/mapping to an IDoc format.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ferry Lianto,

If you have a program to generate IDOCS using IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS Function-Module please can you send it across to me.

Regards,

Sushanth H.S.