Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find text in SO10

0 Kudos

Hello All, I am unable to find text maintained in SO10. Below are the values. Please help.

When I am going to tcode SO10, and enter the below value, it's saying no value found. Please help where the TDLINE text is maintained

5 REPLIES 5

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To identify a text you have several fields:

• Object
  • ID
  • Name (the key)
  • Language

SO10 could not read the Object = 'VBBP' text, it could be only in functional tranaction like VA01 / VL01n / VT01n / ...

mathieu_l1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your text belongs to ojbect type VBBP, which is maintained at SD item level, not in SO10.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hello Mathieu,

I checked out at SD item level, it is not maintained over there

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SO10 displays the contents of tables STXH/STXL but only those texts where TDOBJECT = 'TEXT'.

In your case, your object = 'VBBP', so you can't use SO10 to display the text.

Search inside transaction code VA03; this kind of text VBBP means it is at item level.

(as already said by Frederic and Mathieu)

Florian
Active Contributor

Just use Transaction SE37 and put your data to Function module "READ_TEXT"

Then you are able to fetch the text, but of course, the other 2 answers are also correct and if you do not need to program something with it, there is not a need to do it that way 😉

If it's not included inside your salesorder, maybe it will help to have a look at the text-schema. Maybe there is a copy-routine not correct.. that would be my investigation if there is nothing else on the table.