Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trigger my own smartform in LT31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've read a lot about this question. However, I am not totally sure about how to do that.

I have created my own smartform that has to be triggered in tc LT31 for print code 91.

I have created include ZXDRUU01 which executes my smartform, but it doesnt work.

As I have read, It's necessary to create this include for EXIT_RLVSDR40_001, but I have also read about something to be done in spro: tc omlv or omnu.

Please, could someone tell me all the steps needed to do that: is it only necessary to create the include? the include and custo? only custo? should I have create a sapscript better than a smartform?

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Alberto Gallardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

martinborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

You have to create a project in CMOD, and then add the enhancement MWMD0001. This will add the SmartForm exit for ZXDRUU01 to the project. Then you must activate the project. Only then it will call your routine.

Martín Borda

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Smartform is preferred over sapscript.

Refer these links

Regards

Raj

0 Kudos

I already read these threads and my questions werent solved.

At this point, I have only created the include and it isnt not triggered!!

I suppose I have to do something else, but what?

martinborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

You have to create a project in CMOD, and then add the enhancement MWMD0001. This will add the SmartForm exit for ZXDRUU01 to the project. Then you must activate the project. Only then it will call your routine.

Martín Borda