Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRFC is not triggering when idoc is triggering through PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to add extra line item to PO. Po is creating through IDOC which is coming from PI. The inbound function module is BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1. After creation of the PO through BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1, in the idoc processing before commit_work i am triggering a TRFC to add extra line item to that PO. So after commit_work, TRFC is triggering and adding the xtra line item to PO. This is all working when I am processing the IDOC through WE19. But when I am processing the IDOC through PI system, TRFC is not triggering and the extra line item is not adding to the PO. But PO is creating by BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1.

Please give me any solution to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Gopi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please check below Point's ....

1. Mapping is Done in PI System Properly Done.
  2. SXMB_MONI  T-code in PI System  is TRFC  is Capture or it is Blank? check in Outbound Payloads ..
  3. Which SAP User ID used to Connect SAP PI to SAP ECC , is proper authorization given ? either use your user ID where you got Successfully TRFC is triggering and adding the xtra line item to PO.

Note : Which Scenario u use ? mean is it File to IDOC ? or ?

Regard's

Smruti

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Please check below Point's ....

1. Mapping is Done in PI System Properly Done.
  2. SXMB_MONI  T-code in PI System  is TRFC  is Capture or it is Blank? check in Outbound Payloads ..
  3. Which SAP User ID used to Connect SAP PI to SAP ECC , is proper authorization given ? either use your user ID where you got Successfully TRFC is triggering and adding the xtra line item to PO.

Note : Which Scenario u use ? mean is it File to IDOC ? or ?

Regard's

Smruti

0 Kudos

Hi Smruti,

When I am reprocessing the IDOC through WE19 transaction, it is working fine. But When the IDOC is coming from PI system the extra line item is not adding through TRFC. That mean TRFC is not triggering when IDOC is coming from PI.

Thank you.

Gopi.