Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting SE63 Translations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have translated (to DE language) one of the text elements in Smartforms in SE63 using the following URL.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/assigning%252ba%252btransport%252brequest%252bfor%252bthe%252btranslations%252bin%252bsmart%252bforms]

After these steps, all the Smart forms that has DE translation are added in the transport request. But I need to transport only one smartforms that I have translated. So I deleted the remaining smartforms included in the transport request.

Please anyone confirm, if I delete the remaining smartforms from the Transport request and transport it to Quality box, it will not affect the deleted smartforms translation (i.e., it will not overwrite the translation for the deleted smartforms)..

Thanks,

Prem Karthick

2 REPLIES 2

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can transport the request, it will not overwrite the translation for the deleted smartforms.

Note: Did you check in other system if the translations for those smartforms are already available or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gautham..

The translations for those smartforms are already available in Quality box..

Ok I will go ahead and transport the request.. and will back...