Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code history table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to know the program names which were assigned to a particular transaction code. I know this history is stored in a table. I forgot the table name.

Now I am in urgency to find what are all the previous programs assigned to that transaction code.

Thanks in advance,

K. R. Chakradhar

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

try

TSTCP

<a href="http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/abap/how-to-identify-existing-transaction-to-an-abap.htm">refering this link may help you</a>

regards,

srinivas

<b>*reward for useful answers*</b>

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply.

But there is nothing in that table TSTCP

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use TSTC Table

or you can see transaction code for partcular program by using where used list.

goto SE38 -> enter program -> click on where used list -> select transaction code check box

now you can able to see transaction code

Thanks

Seshu

0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Thanks for your reply.

But here I don't know the program name.

I know the tcode name. we assigned different versions of the programs to a single tcode.

ex: prg1 is assigned to tcode1. then the program has been modified and named as prg2 and assignd to same tcode1. afterthat again the program has been modified and named as prg3 and assigned to same tcode1..like that it went some 5 to 6 versions...But note that the tcode name is same.

after some time i found that last version of the program is wrong.. I want to assign the second time program name ie. prg2.

for that I have to know all the program names which were assigned to that tcode.

from where I can find that one

plz give me the appropriate answers

thanks in advance

K. R. Chakradhar

0 Kudos

Best option would be

You are saying you know transaction code

goto SE16 -> enter TSTC Table -> enter transaction code -> see the current program.

now goto SE38 -> enter program -> utilities ->versions-> version management

Now look at all transport request and see the object list one by one in SE10 Transaction

Thanks

Seshu

0 Kudos

Hi Chakradhar,

You can try this,

Check the transport requests related to transaction code in table E071. By refering the transport requests entries you can get the program name.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Lakshman

0 Kudos

Hi

Enter TCODE, goto Menu --> System --> status --> Under SAP data, u can find ur prg name.

Regards,

Payal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use Table TSTCT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

all transaction related information will be stored under table TSTC

for programs it will be TSTCP

reward if useful

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi frend,

Go to <b>SE80</b> transaction there is an <b>edit object</b> tab near <b>i button</b> click on that enter tcode and on right side u will get the program for it.

Regards,

Ameet