Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TKOMP is not available in pricing requirement routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm creating a new pricing related routine to distribute percentage discount on subitems items on BOM material.

I'm expecting data to be available in TKOMP to modify. However this structure throws short dump with error 'field symbol not assigned to TKOMP'. If I comment the code and look into this routine in debug mode then I see this table getting populated after 3-4 runs of the same routine.

How do I handle this error? I tried with IF TKOMP IS ASSIGNED. This does not work since TKOMP is not a field symbol.

If any one has come accross such a situation and resolve this problem then please let me know the solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Chitnis

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitnis,

Instead of checking IF TKOMP IS ASSIGNED, please check for field symbol that you want to assign.

IF <FS> IS ASSIGNED.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Raju.

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for your reply. However I want to tell you that field symbol is also not available in the routine. We have KOMP available but TKOMP comes in after 3-4 runs of the routine.

Regards,

Chitnis

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked for XKOMP?

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting similer issue, any solution for the same please update.

Thanks & Regards

Vijayanand

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a solution for this issue, but i am not able to justify what is the logic behind this. i kept a check above my code as follows

IF preisfindungsart_kopf is not initial.

<my exisisting code>

ENDIF

with this check, the code will be executed only after TKOMP is filled/avialable in that routine resulting no short dumps.

Regards

Vijayanand Poreddy