Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIFF Image Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to upload the .TIF image in R/3 in color form thru Program RSTXLDMC. I have set the color to BCOL still the same.I tried the same thru SE78, but have the same result.The image is in B/W form

How can I upload .TIF image in color ?

Your ideas appreciated.

Thanks,

Stock

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prerequisites

Supported graphic formats are *.bmp and *.tif files. As TIFF format you must use a Baseline 6.0 (for example, without compression). If you do not have the required format, you can use standard graphic programs to convert the graphics into this format.

Note that many printer drivers or printers support only the following resolutions: 75 dpi, 100 dpi, 150 dpi, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 600 dpi.

Procedure

1. Choose transaction SE78.

The dialog window Graphic Administration appears.

2. Choose Graphic  Import.

3. Enter the file path on your PC (you can use F4 help).

4. Enter the graphic name for the system and select the graphic type (grid screen black/white or grid screen color).

5. If required, set one of the printer attributes Resident in printer memory or Automatically reserve height.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to upload the LOGO in the Color format then logo must in Color. if the Logo is black&white then if you select the color also it will display in the Black&white, so choose the color logo and while importing select the radio button Color bitmap, so that will upload in the color

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

no tif wen uploaded in colour wil give u error !! go for bmp in se78