Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The data is not sent to ATTP system through OData service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are sending the data from ECC to ATTP system through OData Services.The data is sending successfully from ECC system ,But its not updating in ATTP system.

Kindly help here.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Bakyadevi

7 REPLIES 7

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you aware that you are giving us no information at all?

How does your OData service look?

Which data are you sending? How do you invoke OData services? Why do you say that data is successfully sent?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i am new to OData services and here OData is used for the standard SAP designed services.

Here the scenario is to create a Batch MAster from ECC to ATT system. When I create Batch in ECC and message is sent to ATT via OData. But I dont see any updates in ATT sysem.Even i could not able to track any logs in ATT system.

Best Regards,

Bakyadevi

0 Kudos

Hi Simone and all SAP Experts,

Please find the attached document prepared for the above issue.

Here the scenario is to create a Batch MAster from ECC to ATT system. When I create Batch in ECC and message is sent to ATT via OData. But I dont see any updates in ATT sysem.Even i could not able to track any logs in ATT system.

I am new to this OData service usage and hence need your help in clearing my doubts:

1. What are the communication set up required? (RFC, bgRFC, Webservices, etc) in source and destiantion systems.

2. Does OData also needs bgRFC settings?

3. What are the probable reasons for the data not being transferred.

Pls note that I am transferring other master and txn data from ECC like Material master, Customer/vendor master, process orders, deliveries, etc. which is working seamlessly without any issues. They are not using any OData services.But facing this issue only in case of Batches which is using OData service.

Kindly help here.Your inputs and solution are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bakyadevi Ray

0 Kudos

Hi  Bakyadevi,

I am facing the same issue with ECC and ATT system connectivity. Could you please let me know the steps which has been followed for setting up the OData service

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Could you please help here to resolve this issue.I alreday provided the detailed of the issues in above attachment.

Your valuable inputs and solution are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Bakyadevi Ray

0 Kudos

Hi, i do not know how to help you to be honest.

OData service is under SEGW - SICF, you can check there.

On receiving side, you can check the handler and debug it to see if the request has been received or not.

0 Kudos

Hi Poornima,

We are still facing the same issue and our batch is not getting updated in ATT system. We will let you know once get resolved.If you are getting resolved,please provide the steps here.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bakaydevi Ray