Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Symbols

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have problem in text Symbols. I have defined text symobls and also written their text also in the development system. But their text is not displayed in the program. But peculiar point is that same text elements works in quality system.Can anyone help me in solving my problem and reason of problem.

Regards

Harpreet Singh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the login language in Dev and Quality are same?

Rgds,

Dinu..

6 REPLIES 6

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you activate the text elements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that is strange becuase if it does not appear in QA we can think they are not transported.

Can't you see the text-symbols of the program in SE38? Also check the same in debug mode of the program. May be they are not active, try to activate the same.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the login language in Dev and Quality are same?

Rgds,

Dinu..

0 Kudos

Hi Dinu,

Thanks, I will award points to you. Dinu if Login in development and quality in DE then text is displayed fine. But real Problem come when I login in quality and development in EN then text is not displayed in development but works fine in quality. How can I solve this Problem.

Regards

Harpreet Singh

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to translate the text elements using translate option available in SE38 screen, text elements ->change->Goto->Translation,

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Hi,

For the translation of the text element , follow the procedure

a) In the Go to menu -> Translation.

Original lang : DE

Target lang : EN

b) Enter the translation for each text element and save it and activate it.

Rgds