Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text of a Purchase Order Line item is required in a report format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I've created a new text for Purchase order line item and make it appear in print. We are using this text to capture the price difference of a material (Users are typing it manually). Whether it is possible to get the same in a ALV report in ME2M or ME3M (We need this against a vendor, material, plant). Kindly suggest solution for this requirement

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan Selvaganesh

Yes you can get in your report but before that we have the text data at Header & Line item level so your wish to choose where you want maintain in PR.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sajid,

I tagged with purchase approvals and dint choose anything other than that. Is it possible to edit the tag now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThankQ Dear Srinivas,

I ve it in item level only. Kindly tell me the procedure to get the same in a report format. In RSTXTC3 also we need to choose the text line and once again we need to click display icon. But we want that text should appear against vendor plant material combination as like ME2M.