Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Key for TMS_QAM_NOTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

I am attempting to create a report that includes the QA Text (Quality Assurance for transport approvals) found in a pop up box in function module TMS_QAI_WORKLIST_HISTORY.

The text is accessed by a key which includes the ORIGINAL transport date, time, and step. However, the information stored in table EO70 and other transport tables only store the LATEST import. Therefore, I can only access the information for the last import and no key can be accessed.

TMS_QAI_WORKLIST_HISTORY does retrieve the correct key and stores it in the it_notekey structure for function TMS_QAM_NOTE. However, the logic as to how the key is retrieved is not straightforward.

Is there a table or method that I can use to fetch either the original import date/time or the entire text key ?

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks and regards,

Andy

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the answer. The Function Module STRF_READ_COFILE reads the cofile information for a transport. I sorted the results for import entries and was able to build the key for the QA approval text from there.

Best,

Andrew