Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TABLES REQUIRED FOR REPORTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

please any body CAN YELL ME THE TABLES INVOLVED IN THESE FOLLOWING TWO REPORTS

VERY URGENT

IT IS SVERY USEFULE TO ME

PLEASE HELP ME

Contract Compliance Report : This report looks at the actual customer purchases (QTY) by period vs. targeted quantities.

The report created will list all the contracts quantity vs. shipped quantity in the period specified for a given customer or material or sales organization or contract number along with details such as material numbers, contract start date, contract end date, etc.

 Contract Expiration Report : Contracts need to be monitored and quotations sent out for renewal as they approach their expiry date. A report is required to show the contracts expiring.

This report will list all the contracts expiring in the period specified for a given customer or material or sales organization or contract number along with details such as equipment numbers, material numbers, contract start date, contract end date, etc.

WITH REGARDS

VENUMADHAV

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venumadhav,

Check table EKKO , EKPO,VBAK,VBAP

Regards,

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know report name or the Transaction code using which we run this reports. If yes, enter this report in SE80 (Repository browser). Please see under "Dictionary Structure" for list of tables used in particular program.

<b>Reward points, if you find this useful.</b>