Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table that stores changes made in MMSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know all the changes that are made in T-code MMSC based on date.

For some reason I donu2019t see an entries in CDHDR or CDPOS Tables.

Can anyone tell me where can I find the changes made in MMSC

I know the MARD table gets updated but i want to know all the changes that are made

Thanks

Venki

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venki,

All the table field chnes will get updated in the CDHDR & CDPOS tables only if the Chaneg document flag is checked on the data element level. Check the field that you are looking is change document enabled or not????

Thanks,

Greetson

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venki,

All the table field chnes will get updated in the CDHDR & CDPOS tables only if the Chaneg document flag is checked on the data element level. Check the field that you are looking is change document enabled or not????

Thanks,

Greetson

0 Kudos

Hi,

Using MMSC we can extend a material from one storage location to another.

I'm modifying LGPBE and the change document is enabled for data element of this field

Let me know thanks

Venki

0 Kudos

Hello Venki,

Did you check the check box on the initial screen on the MMSC transaction for the field Create change documents ???

Check the F1 text for that field:

Create Change Documents in Data Transfer

Procedure

If you want to improve performance, do not set this indicator. However, please note that in this case no change documents are created.

It is not possible for you to generate change documents at a later stage.

When transferring data for the first time, change documents may be irrelevant. However, they may be required for subsequent data transfers.

Dependencies

Change documents are necessary if you want to distribute new or changed material master records by Application Link Enabling (ALE).

Thanks,

Greetson

0 Kudos

Hi,

I just found the note 1139020 which says the same.

Anyhow its updating now

Thanks for your time and help

I'm awarding full points to you

Thanks

Venki