Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table of workflow texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

do you know in which table the texts (longtext) of the workflow definition is ? I don't search for the texts of a normal workitem. I search for the text of the definition (the workflow header itself).

Greetz,

Volker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

There's this table called SWD_TEXT. Is that what you're looking for ?

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

There's this table called SWD_TEXT. Is that what you're looking for ?

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

no, sorry.

In this table are not the longtexts of our own workflows.

Here are only the texts of the workitems, but i search for the header workitem text of the whole workflow.

Regards,

Volker

0 Kudos

If you are talking about the Task Description of a Workflow Template, it is stored in table HRS1002 in 6.20.

Cheers,

Ramki Maley.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

no, that's also not the right table.

One example:

I create a workflow on my on, for example to create the material master data in different departments.

The self created workflows have the number range WS901XXXXX.

The text i'm searching for you give into the field description in the header of the workflow.

Greetz,

Volker

0 Kudos

Volker,

I am not clear what exactly you are looking for. If you display your WS901XXXXX using transaction PFTC, specify which Tab the information you want is on and it's field title.

Thanks,

Ramki Maley.

0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Can you check table HRS1000?

You need pass the OBJ TYPE as WS for workflow and then Obj ID ( just number no WS+no ).

Cheers,

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

that was the right table.

Thanks!!

Greetz,

Volker