Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

its module pool ..There are two radio buttons ....the default selected radio button will have data displayed in table control while loading transaction for module pool..it will also have two push button for accept n delete...when the othet radio button is selected then the table control with other structure is displayed..(not same as in first case)......how to achieve this...do i need to call two screen ..in which the radio buttons n push buttons are always there.....provide ur suggestion..

thx,

mohan

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

I am not sure if you can use two different table structure in the same table control . You can make use of the sub-screen option . This will give you a separate screen on clicking the radio button .

Regards,

Ragesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am sure that v can not use two structures in single table control. so better try to create two subscreens and use subscreen area in main screen to display the respective subscreen with table control depending on the radio button selected.

Thanks,

Anmol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it's not impossible use two struct in same table control:

be smart and create an internal table with both structure ... when first radiobutton is selected, hide with a LOOP AT SCREEN elements of second structure ... or hide the first when second radio button is selected ... This if is possible to use a single line for both first and second structure .. if data of 1st 2nd are completley different be MORE smart ... use a flag to say if there record is about first or second structure ...

I thin is possible in this way ...

0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

I think its a gud idea bt need more favor.I will tell u in detail..say 1st table (carrid , connid fladate n price) 2nd table (fldate carrid, connid n price ) ..when i declare table control using wizard then it asks for internal table where i can give either 1 in 1st radio selection and 2nd table for 2nd radio button...so hw can we hide for 2nd when 1st radio selected and vice versa ..

..need ur suggestion...

@ anmol..i will trying with subscrren also..it didnot allowed me to create table control on the screen ..message at displaying was..some collison happening....so let me know if i was doing something wrong

thanks,

mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Wht 'Gabriele' is saying is possible but will be little complicated, the other way i suggest is easy 1, but both the ways u can try.

Thanks,

Anmol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with calling two screen say 101 and 102 with two differnt internal table being uploaded at the selection of radio button