Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control with wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have written code for Table control wizard.Here in Header LFA-LIFNR and in ITEM i am have PONUMBER, PO Value.For Example XYX vendor having 32 PO Numbers then all the 32 records will come in the Table.But my requirement is based on the F4 help for the PO Number in the table control and if the user selects only 4th and 5th record those records only should come in tha table. Remaining records shold not come in tha table.How can i Control this.Plz suggest.....

Edited by: farook shaik on Apr 25, 2009 6:54 AM

Edited by: farook shaik on Apr 27, 2009 6:52 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in the PAI.

Process on value-request.
field LFA-LIFNR module f4_LFA_lifne.     "lfa-lifnr is table control field

module ff4_LFA_lifnr input.
get cursor from table control in to selline.   "by reading cursor we can restrict the f4 help to some fields.
if selline = 4 or 5.
call fm to show f4 help.
endif.

endmodule.

regards,

Prabhudas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in the PAI.

Process on value-request.
field LFA-LIFNR module f4_LFA_lifne.     "lfa-lifnr is table control field

module ff4_LFA_lifnr input.
get cursor from table control in to selline.   "by reading cursor we can restrict the f4 help to some fields.
if selline = 4 or 5.
call fm to show f4 help.
endif.

endmodule.

regards,

Prabhudas

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thabks for ur reply.I am using the Table Control wizard.and as i explained u my requirement in the table what ever the records selected from the F4 help those records should be displayed in the table and if the user selects the save button the screen details should be saved in a Ztable.

Plz can u explain me in detail.I am doing the Module pool for the first time.

Help full answers will be appriciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Farook.

Edited by: farook shaik on Apr 27, 2009 8:39 AM