Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control using wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using table control by passing the internal table name in the table control wizard. wizard create some insertion, deletion, page nevigation buttons with default code but that buttons are not functioning properly, when i press any of the button it will erase the content of the table control.

please suggest the solution .....

thanks in advance ...

anand sugandhi

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the problem is with your PAI of the screen.

Make sure in the PAI of the screen where you have this

LOOP AT ITAB. " For the Internal table of the table control

• here you should have code to push your table control data back to internal table

• I think here the table contents are getting erased and your PBO module is displaying empty table

ENDLOOP.

Regards,

Sesh

0 Kudos

hi Sesh,

i think u got the problem but i don't know how to push the table control data into the internal table and where i add my code inside the standard table control generated code.

please suggest me and if possible send me an example.

thanks

Anand Sugandhi

0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use the Wizard this should generate the code to Update the Internal table from the Data in the Table control.

So Check the procedure carefully how you are using the Wizard to create.

Make sure you are giving Input control Checkbox when you created the table control using the Wizard.

Regards,

Sesh

0 Kudos

hi Sesh,

yeah, i am getting you but the problem is that in that standard code there is no module which store the table control data in the internal table. i think we have to include that but where if i include it in the loop statement of PAI then insert button is working but delete is not working properly.

please suggest me and if possible send me some example.

anand sugandhi