Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Code - S_ALN_01002255 from Program - SAPL0MB9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Basically I am from Functional side.

I wanted to create a BDC program for the transaction with path...

Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Set Up Stock Transfer Between Storage Locations > Define Shipping Data for Stock Transfers Between Storage Locations..

But there is no Transaction Code for this path.. it shows T-Code - SPRO only and Program - SAPL0MB9.

Now somehow I got a T-Code for this transaction and that is "S_ALN_01002255"

When I tried this T-Code in SE93, it says this T-Code belongs to Package - MM_STOCK_TRANSFER

Which contains few T-Codes..

S_ALN_01002215

S_ALN_01002216

S_ALN_01002252

S_ALN_01002254

S_ALN_01002255

S_ALN_01002267

Now I just wanted to know that with the help of Program Name "SAPL0MB9"... can we find this Package or T-Code?? if yes how??

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

HP

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we open SAPL0MB9 in se38, it shows that it is FunctionPool generated by extended table maintenance. This contains diff function modules for diff table maintenance.

When we open this program in SE80, this prog does not have any transactions attached.

one can check "Where used" list of the function modules which are part of SAPL0MB9.

umashankar_sahu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in SE38 give program name (SAPL0MB9) now Goto-> Attributes--> here you find the package (MB0C)

for Tcodes go to SE80 give the package name (MB0C) and press enter and go for Transactions.

hope this will helpfull for you.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I followed the method and got a list of T-Codes but I could not find the desired T-Code which is used for the path given in Thread.

m i using wrong program name??

Thanks & Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved...