Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t-code iw22 print problem - Zsmartform attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am facing problem while taking direct print of notification via iw22. Am able to print the document when i select print preview and then the print icon available from there , but when i directly click on print option (direct print without preview) its not happening? Can anyone suggest me with a solution?

Thanks in regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the output device and see the printer associated with that(on the popup where you select Print or Print preview). when you go to printpreview and print it picks your user settings hence its priniting.

0 Kudos

hi Soumyaprakash,

If i print standard notification using the same settings LOCL to be specific its getting printed, i mean to say printer and output device has been assigned.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in sp01, it is creating spool request or not. If it is not creating any spool check your out put device settings .

Give correct output device .

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

yeah Spool request is not getting generated while printing notifications via zform, but the same is getting generated for zform but the output device for both of them is the same LOCL. so am unable to track where exactly is the error?