Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Can u please give me some support tickets and what is the procedure of solving

that.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Monalisa

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Support tickets are nothing but errors faced in production in custom abap programs / standard abap programs. It can be related to a transaction, interface, layout or a report. These bugs are defined in the ticket.

As an ABAP Developer, you need to identify the cause for the defect and fix the same. I hope this gives you an idea about what a ticket contains. If this helps, please reward the answer and close the thread. If you need any more information, please let me know. After seeing the forum and questions posted by you, i feel you are new to this forum as well as to ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many many thanks for ur reply.

Can u kindly give me three/four examples of support ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Monalisa

0 Kudos

Here are some examples for Support Ticket -

1. Sold To Party is not getting printed correctly in Sales Order. Need to be fixed.

2. GR Document posting is errored out for Purchasing Org 0010 and Plant 0300. Please fix the same.

3. When I double click on report output, it does not download the report output, which is incorrect. Please fix this asap.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Many many thanks for ur reply.

Can u please tell me how can I solve these tickets.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Monalisa