Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion needed for system design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have designed RGP system using movement 541 and 542.This is for items that goes to

vendor and comes back afterservice and repair.To track the status i have populated belnr and

belum field of mseg table as gatein and gateout no .

Series here i defined by SRNO transaction.

In this way we are able to track items which are gone out and not come in yet.

I designed a module pool for doing 541 by using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

and screen works as expected.

The issue is that say for example 4 lineitems go out for repair and only 2 come back.

For security dept i designed module pool that only 2 individually seleced will be

granted gatein.

For store dept ,if they use MIGO in that case it is possible to cancel individual 2

line items of which security do gatein.But here there is no check whether gatein and

gateout field is populated or not.

To solve this,I didn;t look for user exit in MIGO at the moment.

Instead i designed my own module pool, screen to do 542 of 541. This screen permit me to individually select items.

But issue is that i have one BAPI_GOODSMVT_CANCEL which cancels the complete

document not particular lineitems that i want.How can i cancel individual line items

using my custom program.Is it possible or i have to look for user exit in MIGO screen only ?

Edited by: aditya sharma on Apr 17, 2009 4:23 PM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

My idea to know is how can we cancel only oparticular line items of a document using some BAPI or function module ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx all for not replying ).That how i got solved.

BAPI_CANCEL_MOVEMENT and putting the selected zeile in required table.