Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When Iam creating the structure, Iam getting the following error.

"TABL" "ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C" wurde nicht aktiviert

Prüfe Tabelle "ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C (SAPUSER/13.05.08/10:33)"

"ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C"-"LOT_SIZE" (Bitte Referenz-Tabelle UND Referenz-Feld angeben)

"ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C"-"L_LOTSIZE" (Bitte Referenz-Tabelle UND Referenz-Feld angeben)

"ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C"-"U_LOTSZIE" (Bitte Referenz-Tabelle UND Referenz-Feld angeben)

Please let me know why iam getting this error?

Is it possible to get this error message in En Language?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what i understand from this is that you have created a field in the structure of type quantity and not assgned it a reference field.

reward points if helpful.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the Initial Logon screen give 'EN' in language to logon in English to understand the error ..

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what i understand from this is that you have created a field in the structure of type quantity and not assgned it a reference field.

reward points if helpful.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It just means that in your structure (SE11) on the third TAB you should enter a reference table and field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this error, i think

"ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C"-"LOT_SIZE" (Bitte Referenz-Tabelle UND Referenz-Feld angeben)

"ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C"-"L_LOTSIZE" (Bitte Referenz-Tabelle UND Referenz-Feld angeben)

"ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C"-"U_LOTSZIE" (Bitte Referenz-Tabelle UND Referenz-Feld angeben)

you have to check for that table involved... check at check table..maybe you miss to insert the check table.

TABL" "ZBAPI1012_PROD_VER_C" wurde nicht aktiviert ---> maybe table is not activated..

Link: [Abap Tips & Notes|http://abap4beginner.blogspot.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are two possibilities in this first is either the table is not activated or you have not define the reference fields.

Please check for both the possibilities.