Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure COWB_COMP

former_member192818
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I have to do a material consumption analysis report.

According to the functional consultant I have to substract the values of the structure COWB_COMP from the values of the structure RESBD.

I got the source of the data for the structure RESBD from the forum topic:

Would anybody know which tables I can get the data in COWB_COMP. This is the structure that shows up in the Transaction COR3(Display process order material list: Material List)

Thank you for the help.

Sumit.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of the better ways to find tables that you are searching for is to do a trace of the transaction or use the runtime analysis SE30 - create a variant with non-aggregated selected and you will receive a list of the tables in the analysis.

1) go to SE30

2) put COR3 in the transaction field

3) use a variant with non-aggregated selected (under the duration/type tab) choose none for aggregation

4) save the variant

5) go back to the runtime analysis screen and hit the execute button. (make sure transaction radio button is selected)

6) Just get to the screen where you can see the values and back out all the way to the runtime analysis screen.

7) At the bottom click the evaluate\analyze button

😎 select the button for database hit list

9) you should see a list of tables ,, from there look at the tables (description may help you) to find where your data is ..

10) you can use the display table icon to display the contents of the table.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I`m sure the tables are <b>"MSEG and MKPF "</b> for material consumption report .

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>Pl... award the points.</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

PS.

<b>Put yourself on the SDN world map (http://sdn.idizaai.be/sdn_world/sdn_world.html) and earn 25 points.

Spread the wor(l)d!</b>