Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange name of program abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have program "ZRETAIL_MY" and today I see in SE38 in list also program "!ZRETAIL_MY". What's this? How to delete it in SE38?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have not activated and closed your session the server will store a temp program with the name '!'. so dont worry once you activate the program the '!' will be replaced my Z.

Regards

Lakshmikanth.T.V

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats just an inactive version of the same program that you would have saved but not activated just activate the original program and that should take care of it.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have not activated and closed your session the server will store a temp program with the name '!'. so dont worry once you activate the program the '!' will be replaced my Z.

Regards

Lakshmikanth.T.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

It not disappear when I activating.

When in include of this program I do stop point then that me show windows with names of programs to choose: ZRETAIL and !RETAIL.

I will try to do more with activating includes of this program

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try opening the program in Object Navigator SE80 and things should be clear. You can also go to SE09 transport organizer if your program is Transportable.

Regards,

Nirmal