Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status problem

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have made a program that calls a dynpro and after that I need to show some data with WRITE sentence in other screen.

All seem to be right, but when the program is in the second screen, it shows me the first screen status and standar buttons (green ballon, yellow ballon and red ballon) don´t work.

How can i do to set the standar status in second screen?

Thank you!

Moderator message: please use more descriptive subject lines from now on.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Nov 3, 2010 12:35 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now is more clear...

If you're using suppres dialog I think you're going to put off screen functions.. So I think you should try this kind of sequence

SUPPRESS DIALOG.

SET PF-STATUS space.

WRITE 'What you want'.

LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING AND RETURN TO SCREEN 0.

*The problem is that I have a sentence called "suppress dialog". This is for be enable to write in screen with WRITE sentence.

*An this sentence makes that all dialog actions does not work. If I don´t use the Suppress Dialog sentence, the WRITE sentence *will not work.

7 REPLIES 7

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What instruction did you use when you pass from the first screen to the second one?

CALL SCREEN or SET SCREEN?

Did you SET PFSTATUS in the second-screen's PBO?

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

I use Call Screen.

Yes, i set the pf-status in PBO of the second screen.

Any help?

Thank you!

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is that I have a sentence called "suppress dialog". This is for be enable to write in screen with WRITE sentence.

An this sentence makes that all dialog actions does not work. If I don´t use the Suppress Dialog sentence, the WRITE sentence will not work.

Any help?

Thanks!

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SET PF-STATUS create a new STATUS with a new manage to Make in the PAI.

So.. If you would like to have the same status for both screen you have only to set pf-status one time in the first screen, and to manage input ok-code in both PAI..

If you want different PF-STATUS you have to create 2 STatus-BAR with 2 SET PF-STATUS and 2 manager command in the PAI...

Be-sure to activate all status bar if you are going to create more than one...

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I have checked all you have said, but I need to use WRITE sentence in second screen. If I don´t use the "suppress dialog", the program does not write nothing.

Example: Selection screen.

First Screen: Dynpro.

Second Screen: Screen made with WRITE.

If I don´t set the suppress dialog, the WRITE of the second screen does not work and the screen is blank.

Thanks!

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now is more clear...

If you're using suppres dialog I think you're going to put off screen functions.. So I think you should try this kind of sequence

SUPPRESS DIALOG.

SET PF-STATUS space.

WRITE 'What you want'.

LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING AND RETURN TO SCREEN 0.

*The problem is that I have a sentence called "suppress dialog". This is for be enable to write in screen with WRITE sentence.

*An this sentence makes that all dialog actions does not work. If I don´t use the Suppress Dialog sentence, the WRITE sentence *will not work.

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Great Roberto!

You are a Master!

Thank you very much!