Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I need to know the name of the Dictionary table where all standard text entries are maintained.

TIA

Abhishek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

The text which already created using "SO10" transaction is called standard text. Most of the companies follows certain structure to display their "COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS" etc. so they will create their own structure in "SO10". While creating smartform, instead of using text element, the functional people will ask the abap people to use the standard text. in standard text the company will always maintain some certain formats like font style, size like that.

We can upload/download Staandard texts using the report program RSTXSCRP also check the report RSTXTRAN where in we can attach our texts to a Correction

STXH and STXL tables show u all entries.

kindly reward if found helpful.

cheers,

Hema.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code SO10 to create standard text.

STXH table

Function Module READ_TEXT is used to download Standard Texts

Reward points if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

SO10 is for creating them. I need to know the table name where all the standard text entries are maintained.I.e. list of all the standard texts.

0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

How can I find that these Texts are used by how many scripts or smartforms?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these two tables

STXH - STXD SAPscript text file header

STXL - STXD SAPscript text file lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

STXH is the table for sap scripts

and STXFTXT is the table for smartforms

reward points

Madhavi

sachin_mathapati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Table name : TTXIT (Texts on text IDs).

Reward points if Helpful.

Regards,

Sachin M M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

The text which already created using "SO10" transaction is called standard text. Most of the companies follows certain structure to display their "COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS" etc. so they will create their own structure in "SO10". While creating smartform, instead of using text element, the functional people will ask the abap people to use the standard text. in standard text the company will always maintain some certain formats like font style, size like that.

We can upload/download Staandard texts using the report program RSTXSCRP also check the report RSTXTRAN where in we can attach our texts to a Correction

STXH and STXL tables show u all entries.

kindly reward if found helpful.

cheers,

Hema.

0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Actually I want to know that a particular std. text is used in how many smartforms or scripts?

Thanks