Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Purchase order footer window there is standard text , which is printing terms and conditions.

I've to make small change here.. but I'm not getting any idea how to change these texts.. I've gone thru SO10.. but I'm not sure which text I've to modify..in footer code is like this...

INCLUDE &T024E-TXFUS& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS&

could any one suggest me ..how can I change these texts..please

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T code SE75 to find out the details of these std text like OBject ID etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not a standard text i.e this is not from SO10, this is a transaction text, you will find this text in ME22N trnasaction code, goto ME22N, there you will find a Tab TEXTS, click that TEXTS tab then you will find the text, check those texts, then you will find the Footer texts there.

You will find these TEXTS tab in footer as well as in the header, so check the both sides texts, then you will get the footer text, then change there, then it will affect in the Script

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can please put the debugger on the sap script. Go to SE71 -> Utilities -> Activate debugger.

Execute purchase order transaction, the control will stop as soon as the sap script is called. I the debugging mode get the value of &T024E-TXFUS& and then change it in SO10.