Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI - No data was selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day experts,

I have recently discovered Quickviewer and am having some problems extracting information;

On joining tables KONP and A620 I get a "No data was selected error". I have tried adding other tables with no avail, I have no authorizations issues, and on checking the tables individually there are no issues.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Darren.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren

I am able to Join these in SQVI as,

Advice - Please check in your Select Query that you have joined these on the same basis. If it is correct then check whether any corresponding data exists in SE16 in both tables.

BR,

Ankit.

Message was edited by: Ankit Maskara

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren

I am able to Join these in SQVI as,

Advice - Please check in your Select Query that you have joined these on the same basis. If it is correct then check whether any corresponding data exists in SE16 in both tables.

BR,

Ankit.

Message was edited by: Ankit Maskara

0 Kudos

Brilliant! It worked, thank you Ankit!

Could you give me a bit of background as to why the table joins had not worked originally, or direct me to a document that can explain this process to me?

Regards,

Darren

0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

Your Join conditions would not have been same as the ones shown above so your query was not working or maybe table T620 was not available in your system.

SQVI usage can be seen here - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27049

BR,

Ankit.

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your join condition.

Regards