Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ01 not generating any output based on the joins in infoset join by default

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have come across the requirement for SAP Query as below

Selection screen GL account(multiple and Range) Company code(multiple and range)

Fiscal year

Radio button

•Open items

•Closed items

merge BKPF and BSEG, BSIS for Open item radio button and BKPF and BSEG,BSAS for closed items in output(ALV display and Excel extract options should be there in output screen)

I have joined the tables based on the infoset query default but not getting any output,And also Please let me know how to retrieve the data based on the radio button for open and closed items.

Thanks

Syed

4 REPLIES 4

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a requirement for a custom ABAP report, not for SQ01 query. Queries have only basic functionality: you enter selection criteria and you get data based on the selection fields and infoset definition. That's it. Open and closed items stored differently in different tables (BSIS/BSAS), so you'd have to create two separate queries. There is no radio-button.

P.S. In S/4HANA this data is stored completely differently, there are no more index tables. I'm assuming the question is about ECC or earlier.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

Though i have used only three tables BSIS, BSAS and BKPF in the output non of the record is displaying in the output.Can you please suggest what is missing here.

Thanks

Syied

0 Kudos

Please use the COMMENT button for comments, questions, adding details, etc., ANSWER is only to propose a solution, dixit SAP text at the right of the answer area: "Before answering You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem"

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can we answer if you don't show the details of the join and the selection criteria...