Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU and SPDD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working on an upgradation project and in the process of this I've overcome a problem. In the transactions SPAU and SPDD, the initial selection screen and the list of objects( Standard SAP objects modified by user ) after executing those transactions are different in the Development system(DEV) and the sandbox system. can anyone tell me why it is so???

<b>Helpful answers will be highly rewarded.</b>

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite possible some of the modifications were done directly in the Dev system skipping the sandbox.. I would run SE95 to verify the same.

Regards,

Arya

0 Kudos

Hi Aryani,

what conclusions can be drawn by executing SE95 transaction???

0 Kudos

Have you checked the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/60/d6ba75ceda11d1953a0000e82de14a/content.htm">Modification Browser</a> ?

Regards,

Arya

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have the <b>"Adjustment filter/Adjustment mode and processing status"</b> tab in which we generally see checkboxes like <b>Automatic, Semi automatic and Manually</b> options. how could I go forward without those options??

null