Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: Question

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have to substantially change an existing smartform. The requirement is to add a large number of text fields to a secondary window just above the main window. The main window has a table with header,main and footer sections. After adding the text fields to the secondary window and increasing the size of the secondary window and reducing the size of the main window, the colums still appear in the original space of the main window and the text fields in the secondary window appear where the colums start.. My question is how do I reduce the size of the colums so that they are placed in the re-sized main window and do not appear where I have placed the new text elements.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Are you saying that regardless of moving the main window the main window texts are not moving from where they were earlier? Can you post some screen shots? The issue is not clear.

Regards,

Shravan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Are you saying that regardless of moving the main window the main window texts are not moving from where they were earlier? Can you post some screen shots? The issue is not clear.

Regards,

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

As per my understanding to your question, I am trying to give the solution.

After changing the position of your windows, did u make changes to your table pattern as well?

If not, just apply the pattern to table again after removing once and activate the smart form.

Regards...