Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Page Protection for Table's Main Area in Secondary Window

ragnarox97
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have a smartform in which there is a Window of type Secondary Window called BOX_11. Inside BOX_11 there is a table and in the Main Area there is the row which is printed at each loop on the internal input table supplied to the table (node).

The window is not very large in terms of space and only 3 lines can be printed.

So for example in a situation where I have 5 lines to print, the first 3 are printed while the next 2 are lost.

I would like if there is no more space, the lines are printed on the next page and so on.

Reading around I read that it is possible to insert the contents of the Main Area inside a folder and flag the Page Protection option of the folder. But this option only works if the window you are working on is a Main Window. Mine is a Secondary Window and the folder's Page Protection option is disabled.

How can I fix?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Trazzi,

Take a variable and increment it in main area line see that a command will be triggered when number of lines reaches to value 3 which will take you to next page.

Thanks,

Prakash J.

Prakash J

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Can you be more specific?

I'm trying to make some conditions and global variables inside the smartform to make the counter and line control work, but i can't figure it out. Can you be more precise please?

Thank you in advance