Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS Next Page Not Displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some reason the SMARTFORM only displays the first page. It is not displaying the second page when I try to print data with multiple line items. I have a next page declared and setup as a next page for my FIRST PAGE. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alam,

Try doing this one, since you have to display only the overflowing content.

Create a new page <b>PAGE2</b> with just the <b>MAIN</b> window in it and mark this page to the next-page of PAGE1.In order to do this method <b>right click</b> on the MAIN window in PAGE1 and <b>copy</b> then move to the second page PAGE2 right click and paste. In this way your MAIN window will be copied to the PAGE2. Trying doing this method.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Message was edited by: Tushar Marshall Dass

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alam,

Create a new page <b>PAGE2</b> with just the <b>MAIN</b> window in it and mark this page to the next-page of PAGE1.In order to do this method <b>right click</b> on the MAIN window in PAGE1 and <b>copy</b> then move to the second page PAGE2 right click and paste. In this way your MAIN window will be copied to the PAGE2. Trying doing this method.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Message was edited by: Tushar Marshall Dass

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the standard programs sf_example_01

sf_example_02

sf_example_03

reward if helpful.

regards,

keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Alam

Table control will draw lines till last record only.

You can do like this... Use table control but do not use the lines of table control... Make all the borders invisible... and use a overlap window in that draw a template...

Regards

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alam,

Create a new page <b>PAGE2</b> with just the <b>MAIN</b> window in it and mark this page to the next-page of <b>PAGE1</b>.In order to do this method <b>right click</b> on the MAIN window in PAGE1 and copy then move to the second page PAGE2 right click and paste. In this way your MAIN window will be copied to the PAGE2. Trying doing this method.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

See

Post wrote by Karthik S. It solved the problem for me.