Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForms, Is their something special to print Qty Field

former_member185931
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a smart for, I am able to print all the other field, but for the Quantity Field, if it giving me error

"field not found in form".

Thanks in advance

Jagraj Dhillon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transfer the Quantity field to char type field and print that. The problem will be solved.

Regards,

Gagan

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

All fields are printed similarly. Check out the field name. There is no specific method for qty field.

Regards,

Sailaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagraj,

Make sure the Structure ur using (ur table is of that structure type) in that the Quantity field is having the Reference field assigned. Try to put a break-point & see whether ur getting the values for quantity in ur internal table or not.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Ankur Jain

ankur_jain101@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transfer the Quantity field to char type field and print that. The problem will be solved.

Regards,

Gagan

0 Kudos

where can I transfer the Qty to Char, do I have to write perform routine for this field

I have Noticed that it is only doing it for Quantity fields.

0 Kudos

First thing is to define a field in global data with length same as of currency field. then just before writing the field, create one program lines node. there you can assign the quantity field to char field. and in text node, istead of writing qauntity field, write char field.

The problem is only for Quantity fields, as you need to define reference field for that. In case you are not displaying currency field( as in above workaround ), the error will not occur.

0 Kudos

Thanks Gagan it solved the problem.