Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartformcondition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i need to display two forms 1)control substance

2)non control substance

based on condition fields(label type and label form ie mara-etiar,mara-etifo)

plz guide me how to write logic and where we have to write this logic ie in form itself or printprogram

points sure

regards

venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In the print program after selecting the record from the database table in the internal table put the condition.

If not i_mara-etiar is initial.

call first form.

elseif not i_mara-etifo is initial.

call second_form.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In the print program after selecting the record from the database table in the internal table put the condition.

If not i_mara-etiar is initial.

call first form.

elseif not i_mara-etifo is initial.

call second_form.

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can simply create two folders one for each condition and place the condition on the folders.

This will make sure that fields are printed only if the condition is satisfied and you don't have put the condition on individual fields.

Use the CONDITIONS tab to put your condition.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

hi ravi

could you explain me in detail and i need to clarify whether we write separate print programs for each form or not

regards

venkat

0 Kudos

If the two forms that you are talking about different only in these fields that you mentioend then you don't have to develop two different smart forms. You can manage with one and display the appropriate text elements using the conditions I have explained above.

If the displays are drastically different develop two different forms and call them depending on the condition.

However, there will be only one PRINT PROGRAM.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers and close the thread if the issue is resolved

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In the conditions you can specify your condition in both the forms so that if it satisfies that condition only it will print that form otherwise it will eliminate that particular record and go to next record.

Regards,

Umasankar

0 Kudos

Hi Umashankar