Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Printing problem with ctrl+p.

arul_mohanty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

A strange kind of problem I am facing in SMARTFORM as I have a SMARTFORM running program is working fine and print preview is also working fine but after clicking print preview if end users are clicking on print button on the top the printer is printing fine but if anyone press ctrl+p in place of that printer is printing the SAP GUI screen like the total screen screenshot. If I am using PDF! after print preview ctrl+p is working fine so can anybody help me out with this issue.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see the same behavior when you try other output (other Smartforms/SAPScripts etc.)?

0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Today I checked as I got to know for only one end user ID that problem is happening for every SMARTFORM/SCRIPTS but when I am logging into production by any other ID ctrl+p is working fine.

Thanks

0 Kudos

And when you say you logged on to production, was it the same computer that the other user is having issues with, or some other computer?

Ask the user to log on to SAP on a different computer? Is he facing the same issues?

It sure does not look like an ABAP issue. The problem could be with the computer itself, or the SAP front end installation on that computer, or the SAP User profile.

Whatever it turns out to be, it surely is a weird problem

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes I meant same computer different user ids are working fine.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

The system checks device authorizations using the authorization object S_SPO_DEV. After Cntrl+P, please check in tcode SU53 if any authorisation error is displayed

0 Kudos

In that case, hand the issue over to Basis guys. Not an ABAP issue.