Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform page break issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear frnds,

how to move table header in smart forms to next page when table start and page break occurs at same time.

12 REPLIES 12

arindam_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just double click on the header part of the table that you are printing. Then in details tab you have output option then tick page protect this would do it.

Cheers,

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Page protection showing in disabled mode. How can i change.

0 Kudos

Dear Anudeep

In your case, is that

a) Table always starts at second page ?

If so, then do as follows:

Go to Main Window  --> double click --> condition -->  check NOT on First page check box.

Go to Header row.  --> output option ---> check both the check boxes  at start of table, at page break

It is working for me

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try enabling the Print time - at page break check box available for Header. hope this should print the table header whenever a page break occurs

Regards,

Booma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on "Header" of the table and tick the "at page break"

0 Kudos

In my case.

First header is printed immediately page-break came. So in Next page again Header is printing.

i tried removing ticks one by one. Whenever data increases or decreases only one place Header is coming.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

I think that header options of the table should be mark here:

Regards

Miguel

0 Kudos

I've checked these conditions also Its not happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in table every time Page protection showing in disabled mode so u create folder and in folder move table then after your Page protection check box editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anudeep,

Try using FOLDER. Put the table in a folder and there you will find the option of Page Protection (enabled). Check the box.

Regards,

Koushik

0 Kudos

Got the Answer. I kept in folder and maintained minimum height. at least 1 item to print. Other wise it moves to next page.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anudeep

In your case, is that

a) Table always starts at second page ?

If so, then do as follows:

Go to Main Window  --> double click --> condition -->  check NOT on First page check box.

Go to Header row.  --> output option ---> check both the check boxes  at start of table, at page break

It is working for me

Regards,

Venkat