Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform not displaying details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a smartform where i have to display details of the table VBAP. I first created a structure in global definitions and then i have created an internal table and work area in global data. Using the select statement I have filled the internal table with data and then i created a text element for this. However when i do the CHECK, it throws a warning that "Field has no defined value", this appears for the text element. And since its a warning i have ignored it and activated it. However it does not display the Sales order details. Does it have anything to do with the warning message or have i missed out something?please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neena,

Where did you write your code? Is it in Initialization part in Global Definitions? Anyways, your text element should be within a loop. You have to loop your internal table and within that create a text element and write the fields you want to display.

Hope this solves your problem.

0 Kudos

Yes i wrote the code in the initialization tab in global definitons. Your suggestion has worked. I had earlier created a seperate text element. Now that I created the text element for the loop, the warning also does not appear and the output also has come. thanks for the quick response.

Edited by: NeenaJ on Nov 28, 2011 2:19 PM