Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform copies window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on smartform. In that i want to show my document in different copies.

In copies window there are two output types like differ and  identical. I have gone through so many document but unable to find the difference between these two.

Could you please explain me about the difference between differ and identical in copies window ?

Regards,

Ajit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

The link proided by Anoop mentions clearly the difference between two.

If you want to see it in your form..then use the variables sfsy-copycount. Suppose, if you have three copies, in one you want to print "DEALER", second you want to print "CUSTOMER" and in third "VENDOR". You would use sfsy-copycount variable to acheive this.

Now try to use this variable and check with both options in your form and you will get the difference.

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Sumit

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Hope you have gone through this. If so, simply ignore it.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/b1/243fe0beee11d4b633006094192fe3/content.htm

Regards,

Anoop

0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I have gone through this document, But my question is, If i select differ in copies window what will happen ? and if  I select identical what will happen ? to the outputs ?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

The link proided by Anoop mentions clearly the difference between two.

If you want to see it in your form..then use the variables sfsy-copycount. Suppose, if you have three copies, in one you want to print "DEALER", second you want to print "CUSTOMER" and in third "VENDOR". You would use sfsy-copycount variable to acheive this.

Now try to use this variable and check with both options in your form and you will get the difference.

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All For this valuable answers...

Regards,

AJit